aboutchatlinksarchives


Saturday 20 August 2011
210811 @ 21:25

been so long since my last blog...
just uploaded some picture's in my facebook private friend page...
its so hard sometimes to upload on 2 site...
i think next time i will upload here so both party can see!

okok, here are the pictures.
P.S forgive me im so drop dead tired yesterday and my iphone only have 1 photo which is not blur.... others is like BLUR KAO KAO...

from my digital cam there is only 2 picture  =_=
quickly snap and took my make up off...
until now , my hair lol.... is still in a BUN!
lazy to wash ..mayb later i'll go to saloon.....but late afternoon there is this sweet m.u.a/nail artist/ model
im gonna meet ;).. i'll post tomorrow the pictures if i can haha


**the last photo is from my iphone ;)

*** all the photo's are without fake eyelashes, cause when we leave for home we need to return the eyelash ;) but the last iphone photo is with eyelashes LOL


and while waiting yesterday the food come in so late... what they think models dont need to eat ah?
at last we models ate more then everybody lol.. whole table also is food... talk and eat LOL

The Blogger
do you think you know me?


I'm a relatively good girl and I love to travel around the world someday ♥


create &inspire.