aboutchatlinksarchives


Tuesday 28 June 2011
290611 @ 17:38


Good MORNING!
haha, yesterday otw to KL, i got a gotcha call!!!!
im not mentioning about it but it does make me feel paranoid.
;P - like REAL PARANOID haha


two days ago , my mom went for a haircut.
So HWAT haha.
seriously, im very fussy. I hate people who cut UGLY HAIR!
i mean not my mom but me. I cried easily, so i will cry if you cut MY HAIR UGLY.
yes i will, seriously! do you have this experience when you wanted something else and it came out totally "gone case?" like super short, super not-the-way-you-wanted.
Yes, so this is the only saloon im visiting.
Its situated at MP, malacca.
i always chooses brian and my mom chooses adam.
haha. Thats better so we wont clash!


here's my mom. HWAT RIGHT!
<3 i love you mummy!
BTW i dont know why the picture turn out so reddish.

so back to the story we went up to kl, then we went to MCA then we come back "empty handed"
ahhh, correction wasnt on the way to KL but on the way to seremban (Dr Alison hometown!)
haha so sorry that i have to call her all the time,

"where is the KTM ah?"
"where i can get nice chinese food ah?"

lols- sorry!
its hard to be my friend huh? haha. Hmm....
We board the ktm to KL sentral and park our car inside the KTM centre.
after all those happy thing happened. we came back to seremban and settle ourself in one of the restaurant/cafe there.
Yee Kee Beef Noodles.
we ate Mc donal in the KL central and I ate Mcdonal yesterday.
WOW right? i know i know... sigh....
so i dont want beef anymore!
too bad, everywhere in seremban have on similarity when we walk to the cafe ; which is the *close* sign
grrrrr.. we have to eat beef AGAIN!


nomnomnom,
hey you guys,
have a great day ok?
with love-

P.S im having problem with my webcam ( couldnt start up ) , how slow my computer start up ( wondering isit the frostwire ), and my stupid modem from belkin ( which my wifi keep dead. )

help me if you can pls, thanks.

The Blogger
do you think you know me?


I'm a relatively good girl and I love to travel around the world someday ♥


create &inspire.