aboutchatlinksarchives


Saturday 2 July 2011
020711 @ 05:27

wahh.. so long to upload a picture..
let me blog first
still thanks to akmal for his broadband.
or else ill just die here haha.
btw im back in kluang ; dad hometown.
sorry for not blogging this few days....arghhh so many things to do
university application this and that.
and not to forget i watch monte carlo! and transformers,
seriously both was boring and transformers is sooooooooooooo "cheong hei"
mayb im not a transformer fan haha.
btw, the reason i watch monte carlo is because of paris and the heiress collection
of

shoes
clothes
make up
jewellery

ahhh it is just some girl stuff ; but arnt any normal girl stuff.
im so so so waiting , anticipating for the jimmy choo, prada, lv, gucci...
make me go gaga.
but, in the movie it only last for? er .... 5 sec ;(
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

well this few days i watch movie ; i mean old old movie in my laptop,
thinking should i dlt it after watching.
couldnt make a decision yet.
btw, *duh*
i totally forget what i wanna blog,
it was in my mind and suddenly *poof*
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

hmm wait lemme think...
lemme think...
oh ya omg, i pause for 2 minute haha.
yea yea, my parents have make their decision not to force me to
learn-how-to-drive
although payment has been made,
yet- i dont need to attend it now!

yeah i went to the immigration just now, and my passport got delayed
mainly because the so-called *passport machine* k-o
and i can collect it only on monday.
arghh..
anyone interested in looking into my passport photo?
omg-
no contacts no nothing,
this is why i hate official stuff.

haha, so i'll update soon.
TC readers.

P.S i paused for almost 30 minute, and my picture havent got uploaded. I'll compensate other day promise *pinky promise* . Now lets just hope that i could publish my blog ><


The Blogger
do you think you know me?


I'm a relatively good girl and I love to travel around the world someday ♥


create &inspire.