aboutchatlinksarchives


Sunday 31 July 2011
010811 @ 20:22

hello there ;D
yesterday i've just had like 2 hour session on BLOGTV
and im so so so glad and happy cause my webcam is back.
Well sorry for not updating always,

Im so pissed of yesterday by a hair product supplier.
The first day ,which was like 2 weeks ago-
we appoint to meet at 6p.m
i reached at 5.30p.m- yes im seldom late.
Then i waited till 6.30p.m and my make up artist decided to call him.
and he said he's only on his way =_=
gosh nevermind, i think i'll just wait.
they reached at 7p.m almost
im really pissed off already-
there goes the discussion for the wages and pay. After fully satisfy with sponsorship of product.
He again appoint me yesterday at 9p.m late night cause the hairdresser just came back from penang for a hair seminar.

P.S the hairstylist have 20 years + of experience , he's from taiwan and learn in japan...bla bla bla

i was really anxious to meet him, cause we have to discuss the look im going to wear ;)
I just know briefly that my hair will but cut and curl.
Did i mention before than im a very fussy when it comes to my hair?
And then, my mom wanted to go early to like window shopping the shops around his saloon.
So we went there at 6p.m
Too bad everyone is praying for the ghost month festival and hardly u can see shops open ...
So, we ended up in a cafe at 7p.m
we both have cakes and coffee.
Then when its 8.30p.m i called , the organizer said they will come right after his hotel check-in
Then i say well, ok...... and then time passed,
it was 9.20p.m my mom was so pissed and ask me to return home,
i didnt want to ffk (fong-fei-kei)- a Cantonese slang for not turning up.
cause is bad for my reputation and so on....
i waited till 9.30p.m and i called,
NOW the organizer says that the hairstylist wanted to have dinner.
I was so fired up already, and i say " You should call me and say what, What time is it already?"
and the organizer said "hmm, i think i cant make it cause is really late already - we'll just meet u tomorrow straight before the perming and stuff....."

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said " ok fine, im gonna tell u sweet and short, my whole working experience i never waited for organizer, and i never ffk, and i never been late before- im good enough to tell you that im not working tomorrow, so u can find a model to replace me tonight"

and he said " no u misunderstood already...... pls reconsider"

i was like "no, thanks and sorry"

so is it my fault?
i dont think so,
I think im pretty good at not throwing temper to him, cause im so pissed off.
Everyone would  be pissed off.

P.S the road is so dark and the saloon is close, luckily there is a cafe beside it but close at 9.30p.m and luckily i ask my mom to accompany me.

i wonder if i didnt call! he'll kept me waiting in the dark street until 10 p.m or maybe 11p.m!
grrr.....

The Blogger
do you think you know me?


I'm a relatively good girl and I love to travel around the world someday ♥


create &inspire.